Ahlstrom Jon W MD OB-GYN
Providing Women's Healthcare for every season in life.
|550 E 1400 North Ste I|
Logan UT 84321
Categories: PHYSICIANS & SURGEONS, M.D. & D.O. - OBSTETRICS (CHILD BEARING), PHYSICIANS & SURGEONS, M.D. & D.O., PHYSICIANS & SURGEONS, M.D. & D.O. - GYNECOLOGY (WOMENS' REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM), PHYSICIANS & SURGEONS, M.D. & D.O. - INFERTILITY
About UsWhether you are pregnant or need gynecology services you need skilled and individualized quality OBGYN women's medical care. Our physician, Dr. Jon W. Ahlstrom and our nurse practioner, Mary Beth Wilson have been bringing their expertise and compassionate health care to the women of northern Utah for over 10 years. As a solo practioner, Dr. Ahlstrom's commitment to his patients remain constant. Dr. Ahlstrom provides compassionate care in an unhurried environment where you will feel completely at home. You will find a caring doctor and nurses who strive to give you the best possible Logan obgyn health care, in a friendly atmosphere. We take the time to listen so that we can provide you with the highest quality women's healthcare.
Obstetrics * Gynecology * Wellness * Aesthetics
- Marybeth Wilson grew up in Preston, Idaho. She attended Utah State University where she competed with the track and field team. She transferred to the University of Utah where she completed her Bachelor of Science in Nursing. She worked for seven years as a Registered Nurse in post surgical care, pediatrics and as a sexual assault nurse examiner. She earned her Masters of Science as a Family Nurse Practioner at Idaho State University. She has been working in women's healthcare for the past three years. Marybeth provides care to females through the lifespan using a holistic approach to care.
- Jon W. Ahlstrom, M.D. is a Board Certified Obstetrician & Gynecologist who received his medical degree from Cornell University Medical College in New York City. He completed specialty training in Obstetrics & Gynecology at the University of Chicago Hospitals. Dr. Ahlstrom has proudly served in the U.S. Air Force fo over 20 years. Jon has served the last 10 years in the Utah Air National Guard and is currently a Lt. Colonel. As part of his military service he has participated in several humanitarian medical mission in the African coutnries of Morocco and Mozambique. In Mozambique, Dr. Ahlstrom served as Deputy Commander and was able to utilize the Portugese language skills he obtained while serving an LDS mission to Brazil.
- Provide cutting edge medical care
- Being present at the greatest day of a woman's life
- Form relationships with our patients
- Helping Women to Engage in their own well being and care
- No matter what season of life you are in, Dr. Ahlstrom and his staff will be with you every step of the way providing cutting edge, expert, and compassionate care you deserve.