Logan Eye Institute
|810 S 100 West Ste A|
Logan UT 84321
Category: OPTOMETRISTS, O.D.
Service Area: Logan;Surrounding Communities;Ogden;Brigham City;Tremonton
About UsAt Logan Eye Institute, Drs. Matthew D. Hammond and Heather M. Jetton pride themselves on providing the very highest level of care. The practice is continually incorporating the latest technology to improve our patients' treatment. For example, all-laser cataract surgery or blade-free LASIK can both improve your healing and reduce your recovery time. We also offer cosmetic procedures so you can look and feel your best.
Cataract Surgery * Cosmetic Procedures * LASIK Surgery * Optical Shop
- OPTICAL SHOP
- Our patients can choose from a wide variety of fashion brands. We use the best technology in our lenses to assure that you see cleaner and clearer. Each pair of glasses is inspected at least twice before reaching a patient. Logan Eye Institute is pleased to recheck your eyewear, after your purchase, to assure you of its accuracy. We'll keep your eyeglasses clean, fitting right and feeling like new at no charge for as long as you own them. At Logan Eye Institute, we help every patient look great in their new eyewear.
- CONTACT LENSES
- When you order contacts from Logan Eye Institute, you get all the best brands by professionals you can trust
- Special annual supply savings FREE SHIPPING on orders over 4 boxes
- Everyday value on the most popular brands
- Wide variety to fit any needs, even hard to fit patients
- Doctor care and follow up
- Bi-focal, Mono-Vision, and Gas Permeable available
- We offer Synergeyes lens for the treatment of keratoconus
- Originally from Cache Valley, Dr. Hammond and his wife Jennifer have four boys and a girl. Dr. Hammond was also the go to doctor for all eye care needs for theaters of engagement in the Middle East, Africa and Europe. His greatest honor has been serving the injured Soldiers, Marines, Sailors and Airmen of the United States Military. For his service at Landstuhl Regional Medical Center, he was awarded the Meritorious Service Medal
- Dr. Jetton relocated to Cache Valley in 2012 with her husband Jeff and son Rowan. She completed her residency in Primary Care and Ocular Disease at Veterans Affairs in White River Junction, Vermont, where she learned to manage difficult and complex medical cases. She is caring and compassionate, and a wonderful addition to our team.
- Eye Exams
- Photorefractive Keratectomy (PRK)
- Treatment for Glaucoma
- Cataract Surgery
- Same Day Optical