Bridge Plumbing & Drain Cleaning
Category: SEWER CONTRACTORS & CLEANERS
Founded: Plumbing Repair Specialist for over 20 years Service Area: Cache Valley, Malad, Montpelier, Bear lake area, Tremonton area, Brigham City area, North Ogden area
About UsWe strive to keep the true craftsman mentality by not only diagnosing and repairing your plumbing problems but also recommending ways to keep them from happening again. We want to leave you more educated about your plumbing system by giving you information about what may have happened to cause the problem and how you may prevent it from happening again.
Products And Services
- Water/Sewer main Repair & Replacement
- Water Heaters-Tankless, Solar & Stoarge
- Pipeline Locator
- Hydro Jetting
- Storm, Sewer & Drain Cleaning
- Geothermal Heating & Cooling
- Trenchless Pipe Replacement
- Sewer Camera
- Frozen Pipes
SOLAR THERMAL HEATING Solar thermal heating is a process using a solar panel to capture the sun's heat and place it into a home's heating system through the water or air. We use two types of solar panels
- Solar Air Heating and Solar Water Heating. It works great in Northern Utah, especially with so many clear days in the summer and winter. Even with the inversion, Northern Utah still gets solar radiation through the clouds to heat up the air and/or water panels. Plus, it comes with the added benefit of keeping Cache Valley's air just a bit cleaner!
- GEOTHERMAL HEATING & COOLING Geothermal heating and cooling utilizes the solar energy stored just below the surface of the earth. This stored solar energy is removed from the earth to heat your home during the winter months, and heat is removed from the home and deposited back to the earth during the cooling season. This is accomplished through the use of a geothermal unit located in the house and a high density polyethylene pipe buried in the ground. The earth is now being used as a heat exchanger to keep your home at its optimal comfort level all year round.